This is our City: Tribute to Jack Reyna, Son of Ex Manchester City Midfielder Claudio Reyna

20 July 2012

Tribute to Jack Reyna, Son of Ex Manchester City Midfielder Claudio Reyna

I would like to pay tribute to a young lad who has unfortunately lost his life to cancer at such an early age of 13, I have watched this affliction take friends and family and it is magnified when found too late.

As a father who lost his father to cancer not so long ago, my heart truly goes out to Claudio and his family,  may Jack find peace. I hope Claudio, Danielle, Gio, Joah and Carolina all find the strength they need.

It's hard to forget players that make an impact, Claudio was one of those players as far as I am concerned. He swapped Sunderland for Manchester City in 2003, an American with Argentinian roots always injured but still managed to rack up 30 odd appearances a season and gift us with a rare goal.

I am sure Jack was very proud to have Claudio as a father, Claudio is certainly celebrated as a legend in the USA.

Rest in Peace Jack Reyna

2 comments:

  1. Peter bryan20/7/12

    Terrible news, rest in peace Jack. My thoughts and symphony are with all the family x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous20/7/12

    Rest in Peace Jack. Very sad news indeed,

    ReplyDelete

Abusive or inappropriate comments will not be published, please keep it appropriate.