This is our City: Dzeko Bangs In Four Against Spur's While Arsenal Match Fix Their Own Embarrassing Loss To United

28 August 2011

Dzeko Bangs In Four Against Spur's While Arsenal Match Fix Their Own Embarrassing Loss To United

With all due respect for Tottenham Hotspur, at least they turned up to play and win. While being completely outclassed by the link up play of Nasri and Clichy, Sharpness and Skill of Aguero and the sublime ability of one on form Edin Dzeko.

If only our England had an Edin Dzeko instead of a crock of over rated and deceiving street striker like Wayne Rooney, I only watched the Rooney Street Striker once and oh boy what a joke and waste of time it truly was.

The chump tongue twisted himself into submission after being asked a few questions by his host, Gary Neville recently trying to be unbiased with Manchester City reminded me of how uncomfortable he must have been, yet Rooney is happy to stick two fingers up and swear on live television with ease.

Lucky enough I am a City fan because if I was an Arsenal fan, I'd be so embarrassed that I'd probably go into hiding for a generation. This is exactly why United have literally walked away with league titles, Chelsea have only truly been a challenge up until now.

Before the transfer window opened I had inside knowledge that Nasri, Aguero and Savic were on their way, Clichy and Pantilimon however were a complete unknown to me. I knew this was our season and call me premature but I still believe we can win the League title this season as long as other clubs don't do an Arsenal and freely gift United a win.

I'm sorry but I won't buy into the loss of two players being a good reason for a Champions League club gifting another Champions League club eight free and easy goals, Spur's fans will take comfort in Arsenals embarrassment after seeing Manchester City completely out class their side.

We are now on a completely new level punching with the heavy weights and we have not even played our first Champions League fixture?,  Only just got my head around having the richest club owner in the world and now they give us Sergio Aguero, Samir Nasri, David Silva, Yaya Toure, Carlos Tevez and Edin Dzeko all in one nice little package.

And thats not including our Titan Nigel Dejong.

Bring on United and Napoli, Villarreal, Bayern and especially Everton, boy do we owe them after our away game against them big time.

Well done so far lads, keep up the pace, really looks like your enjoying yourselves now and every City fan will be taking pure delight out of that fact alone.  All those morons saying we have no togetherness, no team spirit and will never have what it takes with a team of mercenaries, seeing that alone makes me all warm inside.

3 comments:

  1. Sindbad28/8/11

    Yes m8, this result at WHL does confirm we are playing on another level.. Spurs made a fist of it but were just well beat. The Gunners played with no heart, confidence and amazingly on occasion with the skill of a mid-Championship side. You're right they gifted the 3 to Manure, who will seldom have things so easy again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shooy28/8/11

    A Man City fan, given your club's appalling history of inaduacy for decades, suggesting Arsenal fans might want to hide for a generation??? Have you and your fellow City fans been hiding for the past 40 years (I make that 2-3 generations)in the light of your consistently shocking performances? Yes, I feel embarrassed and humiliated and angry afer today's game, and there's a lot that needs putting right (maybe too much),but I'll get over it and get on with supporting my club. I also don't begrudge you your delight in City's development into a very decent team with so much potential, but the gloating and the bile thrown at others suggests you do not yet have the self confidence to match that of the team you support. Have a good season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous29/8/11

    Shooy son, I don't begrudge you your rant but don't you think it should be put to better use and directed at your beloved club?

    Sure I recall one or two big humiliating defeats but nothing on the level of a Champions League club humiliating another Champions League club, so much so that your club are giving all attendee's of that match a free match ticket as a big fat SORRY.

    This article was not a dig at Arsenal fans in any way what so ever, it was more an attack on your players and Wenger for the way they embarrassed you. The last time I remember my club being humiliated was against Birmingham in the last game of the season if I recall, I ripped into our players and manager, one Sven Goran Moron after watching our players shrug their shoulders at final whistle as if to say 'so, and, whatever its only the last game.

    So glad all those players are no longer with my beloved club anymore.

    CiTyBlUe

    ReplyDelete

Abusive or inappropriate comments will not be published, please keep it appropriate.