This is our City: TIOC Heads For The Chop, Time For City And Sheikh Mansour To Wield The Axe

13 April 2015

TIOC Heads For The Chop, Time For City And Sheikh Mansour To Wield The Axe

Manuel Pellerini OUT
Yaya Toure OUT
Fernando OUT
Jesus Navas OUT
Bacary Sagna OUT
Aleksandar Kolarov OUT
Edin Dzeko OUT
Stevan Jovetic OUT
Eliaquim Mangala OUT

All dead weight.

Toni Duggan OUT, just for being caught out having photo's taken with LVG on Derby day and then posting it on her Twitter account, stupid little girl.

Couldn't care less about losing the Derby, I stated the same in my last article. In fact I text my aunt yesterday this exact text message 'not bothered with Derby, Clattenburg bound to screw us over'. I also had a pretty good feeling our lads were going to ultimately implode as well so saw fit to miss the game and spend the time with my son. I did however check Skysports score centre after the final whistle and watch a rerun to find out who the biggest culprits were, no shock horror that I found Yaya Toure not turning up. As far as I'm concerned he's just another Balotelli, given us good and bad in equal measure so time to get rid and avoid these type of players in the future.

Manuel Pellegrini? I've said enough and had enough.

Final thought: I hope for our clubs sake that we still finish second or at the least third, but our players should now be told that they are playing for their futures. United are now irrelevant in my life, in fact they don't even exist anymore. I can finally say we no longer have unwanted neighbours, they aren't even in Manchester for crying out loud and haven't been for over 100 years. All they are is some poxy mass entity of ego rotting in Trafford, Manchester City are on the up, unlike Ryan Giggs, Wayne Rooney and Co, we're not interested in an over priced 60 year old rag wearing prostitute who's proud of her 20 rings, living in a pet vermin infested cardboard box held up by scaffold. We have bigger fish to fry and United are just an after thought, for me the Derby has lost it's wealth. I'd prefer to win the League Title or FA Cup than beat them.

We have an academy that's the envy of Europe, A stadium to be proud of and an owner who doesn't suck our club dry like the £650 million the Glazers took from the rags, We have ZERO DEBT and our club actually does care for the community, unlike some upstarts in Trafford who just pop into a school or hospital for a few minutes as a publicity stunt. What have you done lately, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE LATELY.

As much as I can't tolerate the guy, Rat Face Gary Neville's right. City do need to get rid of the dead weight, but we don't need to go buying loads of players. We have plenty of talent like Marcos Lopes, Jason Denayer and Brandon Barker to name but a few.

Lets hope we're not screwed over next season with the same players and manager, all we can hope for. Even if our players do salvage the season and finish 3rd at the least, I still think the above should leave. Right now I feel bad for players like David Silva, Sergio Aguero, Joe Hart and James Milner, they have been let down by their colleagues.

What happens now in preperation for next season is more important.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Abusive or inappropriate comments will not be published, please keep it appropriate.