This is our City: Just When You Thought it Couldn't Get Any Worse, Typical City

7 April 2015

Just When You Thought it Couldn't Get Any Worse, Typical City

I honestly thought it couldn't get any worse up until the Palace game, I was stupid enough to think our stars would actually want it bad and up their game but noooooooooooooooo. To be honest a few of our lads are innocent and I'll name them all:

David Silva, rarely ever lets us down
Joe Hart, been let down by our shambles of a defence
Sergio Aguero, he's suffered from niggling injury, but the service he's been getting has been a joke.
James Milner, clearly has more heart and hunger than the majority of our players.
Frank Lampard, had his loan extended only to rot on our bench wtf?

All these lads and those who have not played for City much this season are absolved of any blame, the rest can hang their heads in damned shame and should pay back some of the millions they've earned to our season card holders and travelling away fan base for all the mediocre performances and humiliation.

Lets not ignore and forget these are multi millionaire footballers meant to be at the top of their game and are being made to look average by teams on far less wages and with far less resources. This isn't about winning crap and bragging rights, this isn't about thinking we have a god given right to glory and status. I couldn't give a shit about all that for that's the ignorant and arrogant way of United, Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, Everton and Liverpool fans, as a matter of fact I'd rather be back in the 1980's, 1990s right now when our players played out of their skins for the shirt, for the club.

Right now we are not getting that, instead we are getting humiliated for being ignorant and arrogant on the pitch, thinking we can just walk teams off the park with a simple possession game, it's quite frankly embarrassing that we have no plan b or c? As I've said before I can take losing on the chin easily enough so long as the best team wins, but when our fans pay big money to watch our team of multi millionaires perform and get robbed in broad daylight with a pathetic performance time and time again. Sorry but that's just not on in my book.

We've just been humiliated by Palace and pulled into a dog fight for a top four position, if that wasn't bad enough after two title wins and two group of death seasons in the Champions League. Uefa have decided to overhaul the seeding system so in laymans terms, Domestic Champions no longer end up within a group of Domestic Champions. If and I stress IF we end up qualifying, then we can expect another group of death now. We're now in a dog fight with the likes of Trafford United and Arsenal, right now my mind is pretty much made up and not even a Manchester derby win will change it.

It was yet again blatantly obvious our game plan was as it's always been under Pellegrini, the passing and possession game with no plan b or c. Am I the only one that's bored to death of watching us trying to walk the ball into the back of the net? Am I the only one who believes we are missing traditional wingers who can swing a beauty in from a flank?

Everyone of my readers should be aware by now that my support for Pellegrini has gone from 100% to 1% this season, so I don't need to go through it all again. Right now I'm anchoring for Ancelotti if no one better is available and Gareth Bale IN. Dzeko, Jovetic, Demichelis, Navas OUT with Barker, Iheanacho, Denayer and Lopes PROMOTED to our first team.

We don't even have to buy any players in because we already have the youth to step up, but Pellegrini is talking about them not being ready? momentous show of faith and support on his part, everyone's been banging on about how great Pellegrini is for giving youth a chance. Well I'm yet to witness it and before anyone says otherwise, giving a youngster a couple substitutions or a place on the bench doesn't cut it for me.

I'll continue as always to support Manchester City until the end but as far as I'm concerned Mr Pellegrini has lost my faith and support. I've heard from fellow City fans saying keep the faith, well I'm sorry but how can you keep the faith in someone you do not believe is the right man for the club?

#Embarrassment

 Well done to Crystal Palace and Michael Oliver, especially Michael Oliver for a world class performance, not taking the win away from Palace at all, I'm just telling it how I saw it.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/4/15

    Eagles fan here - but my best mate has been ManCity supporter since the 80s.
    No great rush to judgement from me, your lads never felt "on" and dangerous - Palace is in a purple patch and playing with no fear - these things happen.
    Chin up, I think you'll get the Devils by a two goal margin?
    Could be worse, I recall being in a relegation fight just a few odd weeks ago, that's worse!

    Simon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't call being in a relegation fight worse than a mutli million costing team full of Internationals being walked off the park in humiliation on many occasions Simon. I'd much rather be in a relegation fight than be humiliated, in fact as a seasoned City fan I've lived many relegations and all of them combined don't even compare to being humiliated and robbed by your own clubs players.

      Delete
    2. Starting to find our own captains attitude a little grating recently, first he's ignoring criticism. Now he's saying City to forget about title woes and concentrate on the Derby, forget about title woes? Sorry Kompany but not even ten Derby wins will cover up this seasons woes buddy.

      Delete

Abusive or inappropriate comments will not be published, please keep it appropriate.