This is our City: TIOC's Lineup Vs Liverpool FC, Opinion And Prediction

27 February 2015

TIOC's Lineup Vs Liverpool FC, Opinion And Prediction

My thoughts behind this 451 formation is that when we defend, Wilfried Bony and Yaya Toure would slot back in, either side of Fernandinho. Pushing Liverpool out wide, while Nasri, Aguero and Silva roam in front and out wide thus suffocating Liverpool becoming effectively a 433. When we attack we quickly become a 451 or 442, this is how I believe we should play in all matches and this in my opinion is our strongest current line up with the exception of left back. I believe our weakest position is left back and I see no reason to drop Kompany because it would only effect us badly, he will eventually come good and he now realizes he's on the ropes and needs to up his game now before it's too late. The more criticism he gets the more he will push on, criticism should always be used as extra motivation in all walks of life. My prediction for the Liverpool game is Liverpool 1 Manchester City 3, Aguero, Bony and Yaya to score.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abusive or inappropriate comments will not be published, please keep it appropriate.