This is our City: Fergy Insults His Own, (Scummers) Fall Out, Mancini Out, Twisting Suarez's Words

10 February 2013

Fergy Insults His Own, (Scummers) Fall Out, Mancini Out, Twisting Suarez's Words


Denis Suarez has suggested he may look for a loan away to gain first team football, if he fails to make the break through on our first team. Already a first team player he is yet to feature after his Debut against Aston Villa earlier on in the season, in which he impressed with a solid performance.

Many have painted it as (suggested) he wants out of Manchester City permanently if he doesn't get a chance, when are they going to learn that one day those that fall for their tripe will eventually get tired and go elsewhere. I still fail to understand why these tools go to and spend money on Sports News papers, when all that awaits them is something unworthy of being called toilet paper.

This one made me both chuckle and look upon in disgust, Alex bacon face, red nose, swamp dwelling Ferguson being quoted insulting his own flesh and blood to the BBC.

"There are a lot of myths surrounding people who are successful. The great one is I'm a former shipyard worker. I've never worked in a shipyard. My dad and my brothers and my uncles all worked there but not me. I was too intelligent."

The arrogance, where's the class in that aye!

I'd like to make a statement before I go on, from day one I have been in 100% support of Roberto Mancini despite his tinkering with the once strongest and best defence in the country (If it ain't broken then don't try fix it).

Then came his latest idiocy of dropping our most dangerous attacker, feared by all English football clubs aka Carlitos Tevez. I have put up with it for a few games now, but this is the final straw and the catalyst for my turn around is?

I will not stand by and watch Roberto Mancini lay the blame for the lose to the worst team in the Premier League (hoping they go back down this season and stay there) on the shoulders of Joe Hart. I am tired of Roberto playing three at the back, this clearly shows he doesn't learn from his mistakes.

I'm tired of him dropping Carlos Tevez when there is no reason to do so, all City fans will agree that Carlos and Aguero are our best forwards.

He failed to bring in cover for Yaya Toure for a second season on the run and yet again we suffered, he also failed to bring in a defender in the January transfer market and yet again we suffered. MANCINI OUT!

I didn't even go into his poor substitution choices, 2 goals down and he takes off Silva for a defender?, why start Nasri when we have Milner who may I add is on form?. I was reserving my opinion until the end of the season and giving Mancini a chance to redeem himself but the scummers game was the last straw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abusive or inappropriate comments will not be published, please keep it appropriate.