This is our City: United's Childishness Proves There Is More To United's Relationship With Everton

1 February 2012

United's Childishness Proves There Is More To United's Relationship With Everton

I have spoken about teams that role over like whore's against United on more than one occasion, well Everton are one of them teams only beating United 3 times since 1994 out of 39 meetings.

I have also spoken about how close both clubs are behind the scenes, only now I believe the link between the two to be more than just close.

That is 20 years in the Premier League and all Everton could muster was 3 wins despite being a top five club, in the old Division One it was a different story altogether which I find is highly suspicious.

I also believe Ferguson and Moyes are on more than the same page, without even pointing to the fact they are both Scots. Since 2002 Everton have only beaten United TWICE in NINETEEN meetings, again they were at that point a top five club.

But like the title states, Everton are a non story with a dated stadium and narrow pitch designed to accommodate their own boring style of play, what ever floats your boat aye.

I did not watch the game vs Everton because despite our apparent poor display all round against them, the referee always seems to play their part in continuing the tradition of giving Everton advantage at home rather than balance the field against us.

The facts and evidence are really out there for all to see which proves my points, which is why I know without a shadow of doubt that my sanity it 100% intact.

Despite that I believe our players and Mancini let us down big time, we should have destroyed them with the players we had but we failed.

In turn we gave up a three point lead to the low life scumbags in Trafford and now have to deal with the fall out.

If you think I have seriously last my way then explain this, which I believe should be investigated by the FA but will probably be ignored.

After ex-United player Gibson scored against us, United manager Sir Alex Ferguson then commented: 'It was all part of the plan.'

Daily Mail Article

You could say I am reading into it to much but still, such action should still be investigated.

Evidence certainly does point to Everton being Uniteds rent boy.

With that said I am a little hacked off, with what I have read of what Yaya Toure has had to say about our recent issues. This is what Yaya had to say:

"I've suffered watching the games on the TV and it's my natural instinct to help my team-mates," he admitted.

"The defeats have been painful because I wanted to win three titles but I don't think it's because of my absence. I'm not indispensable."


Clearly some of our players need to wake up and Yaya is top of that list, he should be well aware we do not have a player in his position to accommodate his absence, which is why we are chasing Roma's David Pizarro.

If Kolo Toure was not also away on International duty we would not have played the mistake prone Savic, so how in the hell can Yaya stand there and say their absence did not affect our recent problems.

OK a large part of our problem was caused by suspicious and bias amateurish referee's but, the loss of Kolo and Yaya has certainly played its part.

Which is why I believe Yaya's comments to be insulting and unrealistic.

As for Mancini well this has been in my opinion his last mistake used up and he will be lucky not to lose his job if we fail to win the league title.

We should have had cover for Kolo and Yaya from the start of the season, and we should have given one or two of our younger players a crack at the whip namely John Guidetti and Harry Bunn.

If a players does not think they are important to the team and club then, what is the point being at that club?

Mancini will need to get a grip of this mess now before it is too late.

39 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/2/12

    This guy is a feckin'loony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1/2/12

    Alot is correct, but how the hell can you go on about Mancini, he does not play, he does not step over the white line, alot of questions have to asked about the players last night. I have thought about the drab boring days of Stuart Pearce would be ever want that again, City are TOP of the league the best 2 years we have had in a long time.

    I agree about Manure and all that but all we have to do is stick it up them come the end of May.

    Support Mancini he is the best we have had for years, he makes mistakes so do we all, and last night what he said was him protecting his players he did not want to have a go at

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do support Mancini but lets face it, he got it wrong against Everton.

      Even he admits it himself, only he should not protect our players because it was just as much their fault too.

      Ive supported our club for over 30 odd years so, do you seriously think I want to see yet another new manager?

      I am very happy with who we have, I would not swap Bobby Manc for anyone including Jose Moroniho.

      Delete
  3. Anonymous1/2/12

    sorry but I have to wipe the tears out of my eyes I am laughing so much! I acctually heard city supporters calling Everton Dirty and over physical as I left Goodison last night....you guys need to take a reallity check....your not Barcelona and granted you have some great players I think David Silva is by far and away the best player in the premier league but you did not play as a team last night, I remember the comment a few years back that the way to beat Arsenal was to get at them and thats exactly what we did last night! The Red Shi&£e from accross stanley park did it to you last week although I was praying for a city win and Everton did the same.

    I have a lot of respect for City as they where in a far worse position financially than we have ever been but please please please don't do a Chelski and allow your supporters to believe that winning is a case of spending a couple of hundred million and turning up every game to win the league! We sing " where were you when you where shit" when Chelski come to town! we know where the city supporters where as you always s old out every time you came to goodison as we do when we go away! So lets not see you slip into its our god given right mode your realists like us where not great but we have a good team spirit if you would of shown more last night you may have come away with the points

    (Royal) Blue4Ever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to give you a laugh though you may want to have a chat with the rest of your fans, you proclaim to know us and have some kind of afinity with us but like you said.

      We were once in a far far worse position than you and, if you really knew us as well as you thought you would know we are known for our ironic wit and ability to laugh at ourselves at will.

      One thing I dont understand though is, how you Everton fans can stand there and say your team do not play a rough game, ok your not as bad as Blackburn but face truth here, playing tough is part of your game.

      Delete
  4. Anonymous1/2/12

    Is this a satire site? Not sure if this article is meant to be serious? If it is the author needs to get his head seen to? Or was it the little men in the keyboard that made you write it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry if I disappointed you, on that note no im not sorry but will say well done for not biting along with the other one hundred odd Everton fans.

      Why does everything always have to be serious?, they tell me to get a grip but in all honesty they need to get a grip.

      Delete
  5. Anonymous1/2/12

    Sorry, but I think this is a flawed article. There are certain teams that do roll over against Utd, I don't think that it is a conspiracy theory, they go into the game thinking, oh we are playing Utd we are going to lose, and duly do.

    Secondly, yes you are reading far too much into Alex Ferguson's quote, did you see him say it? It was clearly a joke, and if we start having a go at that then surely we should be held equally accountable for loaning out Adebayor to Spurs, if he scores the winner against Utd which leads to us winning the title then we won't be complain but Mancini could easily say it was part of his plan (in our case it probably was, in their's they decided to get rid of a fat useless midfielder who relies on deflections for his 3 goals a season).

    Finally you criticise Yaya,but it would do far more damage to the team morale if he stated in the press, oh look the team is missing me I am so clearly the best player that they can't cope without me. I thought he was very diplomatic and is clearly missing being at the club, but you cannot ask a player to not play for his country.

    I am a City fan, before anybody gets on my back, and I think we have been truly mugged off by some atrocious refereeing recently. If referee decisions even themselves out over the season then we have this in the bag, as we will get a dodgy penalty and sending off in at least 10 out of the last 15 games. Somehow I doubt it... Keep plugging away, we are still top

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All Yaya had to do was keep his gob shut about his absence, come back when he could and continue to contribute.

      Yaya did not need to say his absence had no affect on our current position.

      Delete
  6. Anonymous1/2/12

    Also why wasn't Drenthe's atrocious tackle on Micah Richards shown on MOTD that was a clear red card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We won't ever get these calls because we are Manchester City.

      Delete
  7. Anonymous1/2/12

    I don't get it. Are you saying Fergie sold Gibson to Everton so he could score the winner against us? If thats the case, you should stop smoking those funny cigarettes. Yu're getting a little paranoid.

    I also think you're being a little unfair on Everton. If we had half the amount of spirit those lads had last night, we'd have murdered them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What dont you get?, you are a City fan right?

      The real question you should be asking yourself is, should I be taking my fellow City fan seriously on everything he or she has to say.

      Delete
  8. Jeremiah Harbottle1/2/12

    Everton's pitch is the widest in the league BTW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think you will find you're wrong there!

      Delete
  9. Anonymous1/2/12

    Thank you so much. I really enjoyed your blog. You raised some very funny points, i love that we can find little gems of talent on the internet that would previously have been missed. In all seriousness you have a great chance of becoming a stand up comic. If you can say all of that with a straight face you will have the audience in stitches.

    I look forward to your next post, this page will definitely be added to my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I were as good as Lee Evans but in all honesty I'm about as good as Jack Dee, translated: Crap

      One thing I can not bring myself to do is live in this screwed up serious world, where no one has any real grasp of humour.

      Delete
  10. Anonymous1/2/12

    I actually want City rather than United to win the title but if I come across any more twisted and bitter City fans I might change my mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the problem with one or two fans in each clubs fanbase, they care too much what other clubs fans think.

      Sad!

      Delete
  11. Anonymous1/2/12

    You didn't even watch the game? What a fantastic fan you are. Mug. No doubt none of these comments will be approved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didnt watch the game because I was working but then you probably live out of mummy and daddies pocket.

      I could have watched it on my android but then again I take my job seriosuly and contribute to society in a little way.

      Ill publish comments if they contribute in some way or another, if they are just flaming then ill just take much delight in hiting the delete option.

      Delete
  12. Anonymous1/2/12

    to be fair, our record against the Salford reds isn't much better. Teams are entitled to raise their game against us. EFC tend to do it to Chelsea and Arsenal as well, they've just not beaten them two as much as us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have beaten Utd 6 times in 29 games since 1992, three times better than Everton and while Everton were in the top five of the Premier League we were as everyone loves to point out, in the lower leagues as low as Div3.

      I don't think they deserve any fairness tbh.

      Delete
  13. worth also remembering the religious connections for clubs, usually the catholics [normally in red] play each other in pre-season "friendlies" [liverpool united celtic etc etc]

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous1/2/12

    Get a grip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I have a grip, don't you worry!

      Delete
  15. Anonymous1/2/12

    Ha ha ha ha you should have your own show....unless you are serious then you should be locked up!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous1/2/12

    Even I, a City supporter, consider this utter gobshite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whatever makes you happy, probably the same past visitor that cares what other clubs fans think.

      Delete
  17. Anonymous1/2/12

    This is hilarious! So everton lose to utd on purpose and fergie sells players to everton just to help beat city? keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Think you may e reading to much into those comments, but you are certainly right to point out that there are certain teams that just do not play for a win against United....Moyes is in thrall to Feguson but i think a more alarming example is Spurs under Redknapp they just do not want to win against them and i guarantee you that no matter how good they have been this season they will roll over when United go to the lane.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure I made it look like I read to much into it, if I didn't make it look genuine then I wouldn't have made the impact I wanted to make.

      I like winding up the indreds on the other side.

      Delete
  19. Anonymous2/2/12

    All the decisions against City by the FA and refs just prove that football perfection is not allowed.

    As for Everton- they're half rag team like a few others round the league. Fergie's masterplan to "Utd" other clubs with his sales and loans should be investigated by the FA, leading to him being banned from doing so in the future

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous2/2/12

    People are taking you seriously because these types of comments are par for the course where city fans are concerned. The jokes still on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jokes on me is it, oh well nevermind.

      Still top of the league despite the loss by you cretins, really big joke right.

      Add to that Pizarro, a returning Yaya and Kolo eventually and quite possibly Daniel De Rossi and we will see who the joke is on come the end of the season.

      Delete

Abusive or inappropriate comments will not be published, please keep it appropriate.