This is our City: Who's Pellegrini Kidding, Believes He Knows What City Fans Want?

17 April 2015

Who's Pellegrini Kidding, Believes He Knows What City Fans Want?



"Yaya Toure will continue playing here because he  is a very important player for me and the squad and the fans for everyone."

Speaking for myself here when I say who is Pellegrini kidding, I want the lazy player gone in 2015.

I'm sorry but Yaya Toure is so lazy it's frustrating. He thinks scoring the odd one goal every now and then gives him the right to slack off and force other players around him to work harder so he can take a break when ever he feels like it. The Manchester Derby loss was ultimately his fault, United took advantage of his laziness. I'm quite frankly tired of it and I'd much rather have him sacked and Marcos Lopes take his number. Edin Dzeko is another slack off who's frustrating to watch, fire sale needed in next transfer window.

Mr Manuel Pellegrini, you are dead wrong and as far as I'm aware according to the forums I read and fans I speak too or listen too. They all want you sacked too, How long are City going to have to suffer losing him to Afcon, suffering for his laziness before something is done about it. It's time we cashed in on him before it turns out to be a complete and utter disaster, while we can recoup some cash for him.

Sorry Yaya Toure but you have to go, thanks for everything you've done for City but not so much thanks for what we suffered due to losing you to Afcon and your laziness.

Feel free to add your opinions City fans, I know I'm not the only one.


3 comments:

  1. First Pelligrini need's to change his tactics completely because he is getting out played by clubs that don't have a fraction of financial power City has. Playing a 4-4-2 is suicide these days especially in a league that requires tactical ability as well as physical power.

    On the term of Yaya I would have sold him last summer after that embarrassing tirade against the club for his pathetic birthday cake and coming out saying that City didn't allow him time to spend with his dying brother. Yaya is also well over his prime and the fact that he makes 200K+ a week would be a big relief to City even if we were to sell him for 15 million we could pay the wages for two players easily with those wages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous17/4/15

    Couldn't agree more CiTyBlUe. Let's not forget Navas either. He has to be one of the poorest finishers I've seen so needs to go...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. Yaya has got to go. He's been a legend for the club but he clearly doesn't care about it.

    ReplyDelete

Abusive or inappropriate comments will not be published, please keep it appropriate.