This is our City: 3 Points Against West Ham United Isn't Enough, Going To Take A Lot More Than One Game

20 April 2015

3 Points Against West Ham United Isn't Enough, Going To Take A Lot More Than One Game



That's right as far as I'm concerned if they want to keep their jobs then second place is what's required and nothing less.

A few end of season games where you play out of your skin after heavy criticism is far beyond good enough. It shouldn't have to take anger from us fans suffering, for you to play out your skin week in week out, if it was us fans out there on the pitch we would play our hearts out and as far as I understand very few of our players do play with their hearts for our club half the time if not at all.

Even if we do achieve 2nd place I still believe these players should definitely be moved on: Mangala, Fernando, Sagna, Dzeko, Jovetic, Guidetti, Negredo, Sinclair, Richards, Boyata.

I'd like to see Yaya Toure moved on because I'm tired of his lazy arse performances, but the chances he will actually move on are slim realistically unless some big club come in for him.

I'd also like to see Manuel Pellegrini leave because in my opinion he's let me down and our club down, I'm sick of his inability and unwillingness to adapt his philosophy and style. His inability to give even just one of our youth a good chance in the first team, Lopes or Denayer?

He came from Malaga and had a track record for promoting and believing in youth, when Pellegrini arrived I was excited about seeing our academy produce some first team players. Starved since Boyata it was time we gave them a chance, but no Pellegrini has refused to do so and I believe I understand why. It's not because our youth aren't ready and it's not because we haven't got any youth ready, it's because Pellegrini feels his job is on the line and doesn't have the balls or confidence in our youth players to step up and trust in our kids.

Jason Wilcox recently and rightly pointed out our youth aren't quite ready yet, but he was talking about our academy up to Under 18's level. He wasn't talking about our Under 21 EDS side or our youth out on loan.

I've honestly lost all faith in Manuel Pellegrini, though I fear we will end up with him until the end of his contract as nothing is coming out of City to believe otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abusive or inappropriate comments will not be published, please keep it appropriate.