This is our City: Even If We Do Beat FC Barcelona I Want Pellegrini Out, He Hasn't Learnt From His Mistakes

15 March 2015

Even If We Do Beat FC Barcelona I Want Pellegrini Out, He Hasn't Learnt From His Mistakes

I don't proclaim to be a qualified coach or an experienced Football manager but I have lived over 30 years of watching City and Football, I know when someone isn't good enough for the club I've loved for so long. I don't pretend to speak for all City fans but I know I'm not alone, I'm not arrogant but just want the best for my club and fellow fans.

Even if Chelsea and Moronho dramatically fall on their own arrogant sword, even if we beat FC Barcelona and progress I now believe I was wrong to support Manuel Pellegrini, I honestly believed he was the right man to take City forward.

I'm sticking to my guns and believe Pellegrini has flattered to deceive, along with him I also believe the over rated, important goal deceiving Edin Dzeko has given all he can.

Pellegrini, signed Frank Lampard and Wilfried Bony but have kept them both benched in favour of a useless Fernando and even more useless Dzeko. Fernando has gone as far as to admit he's struggling and Dzeko can't defend for shit let alone score a goal, He scores a few goals in high profile matches and some of my fellow fans sing his name as if he's a god. Then he goes missing in the 50 other matches.

Pellegrini's choice and timing of substitutions when on the back foot have been shocking which really is an understatement, at 1-0 down at Burnley he took off Silva and replaced him with Jovetic?

It's blatantly clear even Pellegrini was guilty of thinking of FC Barcelona instead of Burnley, ask yourself why were our players walking it at Burnley? I believe Arrogance has infected our team and they believed they could just walk Burnley off the park.

The only positive I can see this season is Sergio Aguero, his consistency and work rate, I actually thought Pellegrini had turned a corner after dropping Dzeko and giving Bony his first start. But no he goes and destroys that hope and drops Bony for Dzeko, only to realise Dzeko yet again offered nothing against Burnley. And who did he send on in place of Dzeko after realising he had just wasted over half a match on the world class super striker Edin, the one and only Wilfried Bony given less than 30 minutes to save Pellegrini's blushes.

Sorry but enough is enough, Pellegrini has to go, he's failed to learn from his mistakes. Both ignorant and arrogant enough to ignore criticism and believe his way is the only way. Just read quotes from Pellegrini recently to see he's incapable of learning from mistakes "I don't agree that we had a problem tactically because we played with two strikers in the first leg" obviously referring to Barcelona. The problem wasn't playing two strikers Mr Pellegrini, the problem was playing a striker who can't defend to save his own life, the problem was playing a useless Fernando instead of James Milner or Frank Lampard who pretty much score and,or create almost every time they come off the bench given enough time.

What the hell, we could end up losing James Milner, why isn't he demanding Milner sign already?, instead he's claiming there's nothing he can do.

Some of our fans will brand me a glory hunter despite supporting City through thick and thin since the 70s, 80's out of mis placed loyalty to Pellegrini and because they don't agree with me. Probably the exact same fans who did the same for Mancini when I called for his sacking, not that our club listened to us fans anyway as they did what they thought best.

But I stand my ground and restate Pellegrini out, I can accept defeat as long as we fought with pride and give our all but that hasn't been the case, instead we have been utterly humiliated up until now and it's only going to get worse. Barcelona are going to utterly humiliate us at this rate, I would prefer we go back to being whipping boys for at least then we had a reason for being shit. On top of that chances are we have to watch as our title challenge fails in humiliation, hell United or Arsenal could even kick us out of second place if we're not lucky.

This City fan wants:

Pellegrini Out
Dzeko Out
Jovetic Out
Fernando Out

Promote Marcos Lopes
Promote Brandon Barker

Bring back Jason Denayer

Get Kelechi Iheanacho's work permit sorted

Get in Diego Simeone or another proven manager who understands defending is also as important as attacking and let them:  Vieira as caretaker maybe?

Replace Frank Lampard with a proven marquee signing

Replace Fernando with another proven signing

I'ts not all about glory and winning titles, it's about Pride in Battle, it's about losing with integrity and pride. Knowing you've been beaten by a better team, having given your all. Like I said I'd rather go back to the 80s and 90s than watch a bunch of over payed players play like they currently do under an under performing manager. Not that I'm ungrateful to our owner, but I'd be livid if I was him.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous16/3/15

    WELL SAID I AGREE TOTALLY WITH U.DZEKO WILL NOT JUMP FOR A BALL SHIELD IT PROPERLY AND CANT MAKE A GOOD PASS.BONY AND AGUERO @ 5 feet will climb for a high ball and do something with it.Pelligrini is too subtle and spends too much time sitting and relaxing instead of giving instructions motivation is low.get rid of him.we need milner everytime.bring back tevez soon.

    ReplyDelete

Abusive or inappropriate comments will not be published, please keep it appropriate.