This is our City: Is Dani Alves Naive And Reckless?, City Have To Avoid Last Three Huge Banana Skins

28 April 2014

Is Dani Alves Naive And Reckless?, City Have To Avoid Last Three Huge Banana Skins

First of all before I embark on Brazilian International Defender Dani Alves, it must be stressed that I am in no way racist and I support Kick It Out 100%. So lets talk about what I believe is both naive and reckless, a Banana was recently thrown in the direction of FC Barcelona's Dani Alves. His response was to pick up the Banana, peel back the skin and start eating it, what message he was trying to send is any ones guess.

Vincent Kompany's wife and a radio presenter as far as I'm aware, praised Alves for what she believes was a positive action against Racism?. I don't believe eating the Banana proves anything or makes any kind of statement against Racism.

All this does is open up the opportunity for some low life scum bag to cause serious harm, Alves was lucky that Banana wasn't laced with drugs or poison. Lets not believe that every football player on the planet has intelligence and an education, I sincerely hope that no other player ever attempts the same level of stupidity that Alves performed.

Yes I do have a hidden agenda here, after Alves insulted our club in the run up to our first leg against FC Barcelona not so long ago. But that doesn't mean I'm wrong, and he certainly does deserve criticism for his actions.

On that note Alves has been linked with a move to Manchester City on too many occasions for my liking, I sincerely hope he never arrives and gets the opportunity to play for us. Long gone are the days when we bought in over the hill veterans, I do not want to see this happen for City any more.

Sooooo EVERTON, Aston Villa and West Ham? Lets face the fact that they are all good teams able to throw a spanner in the works. Three Banana skins we need to avoid, but who poses the biggest threat?

Despite Everton being our bogey team I'd say Aston Villa is the biggest of the three remaining matches for us. Followed by West Ham United purely based on the fact they are both still not safe from relegation just yet, but all that may change. Everton however are in a tricky situation, as on the one hand they are trying to pinch the last Champions League spot from Arsenal. On the other hand they would have to do Liverpool a huge favour in the title race and be credited by Liverpool should they win the title, that would hurt any clubs fans. This has to be the most competitive title race in my 38 year life time, if City win this seasons title it has to go down as the greatest ever title win in Premier League history.

So I don't think we have any easy games at all, but we have a squad more than capable of winning all three without any doubt and our lads are well up for it.

Keep the Faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abusive or inappropriate comments will not be published, please keep it appropriate.