This is our City: The BBC Are Not To Blame, FIFA And Russia Are, They Stole England's Dreams!

3 December 2010

The BBC Are Not To Blame, FIFA And Russia Are, They Stole England's Dreams!

They stole English peoples dreams, they ripped the hearts of the English people right out from under us.

I am 35 years old born after 1966 and due to 'that's life' circumstances to date, I have never had the chance to see England play a professional World Cup match at Wembley.

Sadly enough I never got to go to the old Wembley either and what makes that even more sad is that, I am an Englishman with the heart of an Englishman.

Since the day I was able to pay my own way and have been old enough to travel on my own if need be, I like every other Englishman have had to watch other countries host World Cup after World Cup with the dream of one day standing in amungst thousands of fellow countrymen and women cheering England on at Wembley.

Now the chance of my generations dreams coming true has all but ended, England are not even sure of getting to host the 2030 World Cup and by then I will be 55 years old if I survive that long.

English football have done more for World Sport and World Charity than any other country and the only other countries to come close would be Spain and France, France having already hosted and Spain also losing out to Russia and Qatar who have done virtually nothing for World Football or World Charity.

Now the BBC are not to blame for any of this and Fifa are just using the British media as an excuse to draw attention away from corruption within Fifa.

This is a statement of power in sport by Fifa and they have been caught cheating, they will not admit it and continue to throw their weight around and it is only fitting they choose to give the 2018 host to none other than Russia.

Russia chose to accept the outcome knowing they had won 24 hours before the final vote and to add insult to injury, Putin ex KGB flew in to Zurich after Russia won also choosing to use the BBC as an excuse for England losing the bid.

Did England ever have a chance of winning?

I don't think so but I still had enough heart to hope and pray despite, the BBC on the other hand knew of our chances and did their best to flush out the corruption but time ran out.

As an Englishman with my eyes open I support the BBC for their work and to this very day continue to support them, they did nothing wrong and everything right.

You either choose to accept the corruption or fight it and I know what side I am on but do you?.

I wonder how English Chelsea and Arsenal fans will take this, one being run by a Russian behind Russia's bid and the other with a player behind Russia's bid.

It is nice to see a few Scotsmen show their support for England, the diversity of ethnicity of England speaks volumes compared to Russia and Qatar.

Now its time for me to move on and turn my attention to my beloved City, have your say and let it all out then follow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abusive or inappropriate comments will not be published, please keep it appropriate.