This is our City: Oh Mark Clattenburg, The Referee That Loves To Get It Wrong Big Time

25 October 2010

Oh Mark Clattenburg, The Referee That Loves To Get It Wrong Big Time

Last man standing and first chance he gets, he goes and red cards a player in a high profile game just to make a statement.

I am sick and tired of these stupid referee's getting away with this type of idiocy, don't get me wrong Arsenal certainly did bring the will to want to win with them but lets face facts. Arsenal beat a weak team with one man down and only one striker up front, what on earth is Roberto Mancini doing playing only one striker against Arsenal for crying out loud?

Another question mark was, why was Lescott on the bench and Boateng who is a right back at left back?

Referee Mark Clattenburg is a complete idiot and got it completely wrong, video evidence proves for fact that the ball got away from Chamakh so it was not a clear goal scoring opportunity.

This last man rubbish is just that rubbish, it was not a clear goal scoring opportunity and Boyata should not have been sent off.

I am sure the idiotic Newcastle fans are loving this but lets face it, it is the only way they are going to get a laugh this century, Arsenal fans will have to hope and pray we don't turn up next time round and rip them apart.

It was nothing more than a yellow card, a free kick and what proves my point even more is that Referee Mark Clattenburg also allowed Cesc Fabregas to get away with continually simulating the brandish of an invisible red card egging the referee to book on.

With that said I have to apologise to my fellow City fans for a lack of articles recently, I am in the process of completing the creation of my business website. Web design is a very time consuming job especially when I am a perfectionist, not to mention having to sort out all other jobs to get the business up and running.

Ill be back as soon as possible.

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous25/10/10

    you should be careful what you say as people will stop reading unbiased rubbish.Boyata deserved to be sent off, end of.Get some glasses and I dont mean the blue tinted ones you wear at the moment.
    East Stander

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous25/10/10

    You do realise its a known fact clattenberg is a newcastle fan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous25/10/10

    East Stander, if it means you not coming back and it rattles your cage then its job done well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous26/10/10

    East stander, you`re talking bollox so shut it. Chamakhs touch was indeed too heavy and Hart was comfortably next to the ball.

    The point about Fabregas trying to influence the ref was both disrespectful and unsporting, but then the Arsenal tactic of continually fouling our players around the half way line all day was too.

    Maybe that`s what Wenger meant about his team maturing. Cynical Arsenal. Something I never imagined I`d see.

    CTID

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous26/10/10

    Keep on wearing the Blue-tinted spectacles CityBlue, I got mine thirty-odd years ago and they've not left my face yet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous27/10/10

    No matter what happend it was and is man city -0 arsenal -3 so lets get over it and move, stop acting like little girls blaiming arsenal and the ref. We was on the pitch to and we messed up. Simple as that. Well done arsenal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous27/10/10

    Anonymous, 27 October 2010 09:34
    No matter what happend it was and is man city -0 arsenal -3 so lets get over it and move, stop acting like little girls blaiming arsenal and the ref. We was on the pitch to and we messed up. Simple as that. Well done arsenal.
    ------------------------------

    See this is what really makes me laugh, if any of the visiting whiners read properly for once in their lives, they might actually have something positive to put forward instead of getting above themselves.

    I admitted at the start that Arsenal were the stronger team and at no point said they did not deserve to win but with that said and the whiners unable to notice that.

    I also questioned Mancini's lack of substitutional choice and timing as well as a completely idiotic and blind referee who may I add is very much more prone to controversy on the field than many other referees.

    Did someone actually mention above that Clattenburg was a Newcastle fan?, Referee's should be screened to make sure this does not happen.

    You can accept corrupt, bias and idiotic referees all you want but someone has to upset the apple cart to get it said and done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous29/10/10

    I think this guy does not want to support city anymore. He is being unfair to arsenal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous14/2/11

    Great Site . I am amazing that a blog can get PR 5 . really its a fantastic blog that you create . I am relay appreciate your work . You can visit my site Visit my site if you want thanks fanatic blog blog Author . You are my guider .thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great site, if you can keep the world game news alive we make sure our fantastic sport is healthy.

    On the subject topic, Mark does get it wrong a lot of the time and im not sure if the top leagues are the right place for him to referee now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. http://theustime.com/


    Great Site

    My site also you can see it

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lot of of the things you assert is astonishingly precise and that makes me ponder why I had not looked at this with this light previously. Your piece really did turn the light on for me as far as this subject goes. reklama internetowa Nevertheless at this time there is just one factor I am not really too comfy with so whilst I attempt to reconcile that with the actual central idea of the issue, let me observe exactly what the rest of the subscribers have to say.Very well done.

    ReplyDelete

Abusive or inappropriate comments will not be published, please keep it appropriate.