This is our City: Sums Up: Same Old Same Old, City Get Robbed Again!

29 August 2010

Sums Up: Same Old Same Old, City Get Robbed Again!


The well worn saying springs to mind right now, 'If you have nothing good to say then say nothing at all'. But I can not bring myself to not say anything at all.

Robbed by Micah Richards yet again, Bent may have bent over easily and gone down but Richards was guilty of yet another blunder. I am starting to think Richard Dunne has rubbed off on Micah slightly more than we thought.

I'm sorry but I am not going to allow anymore of his once or twice in a blue moon good performances overshadow his silly blunders, time and time again we have given him an easy let off and he has then given us a good performance only to blunder again.

I am not buying into 'he as only young and can improve' anymore and think the lad needs to move on, like Dunne before him we have lost to many games through his silly mistakes.

I am not even going to go there with Mike Dean, he is well documented for controversy.

It is no surprise Sunderland played the way they did with a former rag at the helm not to mention overly rough old skool tactics which I call 'ugly football', the same kind of football United use when they are losing.

All in all other than Richards, City and City fans did not deserve to loose, Sunderland can walk away with their win which as far as I am concerned they did not deserve.

Call me a sore loser if you like or bitter even, I couldn't give a flying monkey so vented and moving on.

FootballBlips: vote it up!

7 comments:

  1. It's lose and losing not loosing FFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous29/8/10

    Please consider using spell check buddy. I know it`s pedantic, but you lose me with fixable errors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous29/8/10

    Gutted!!

    How many times will this happen to city? Its only one result, and lets face it, we are going to loose some games along the way. I truely believe city will become a major force, top four this season and the title next. Just remain calm and remember where we came from. Time's on our side and keep the faith.

    I'm still gutted though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are only as strong as your weakest link. Micah Richards doesn't belong on a (aspiring) top 4 club. He just doesn't. The ball will continue to find him at the most inopportune moments.

    This club was done in last year with too many draws. Tottenham had more losses but also more wins. To be a top team you have to stop being content with a draw on the road. You have to attack lesser squads and go for 3 points, even on the road. I know we're not at full strength yet, but our 11 was better than their 11.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous30/8/10

    Everyone's a bloody blogger these days.

    I agree with your points on the game, but I'd also agree that I do tend towards sites where the authors try and demonstrate that they have some idea about the principles of journalism.

    Take it as constructive criticism, rather than just abuse, mate. There's no shame in being able to use spell check - do you think a blog is better or worse when it's got correct spelling?

    ReplyDelete
  6. We were all miffed at the result and yes, it was a bit pedantic to pull you up on your spelling. But to be fair fella, your spelling and grammar were all over the place...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous30/8/10

    Just to accomodate you with the hatred for spelling mistakes, I have now hit the spell check button.

    Bare in mind I still had to choose the correct spelling from the list of possibles.

    To the one who mentioned journalism, I am not nor do I pretend to be a Journalist so lets get that straight for a start.

    I run a blog due to the fact I enjoy having my say even if no one listens.

    ReplyDelete

Abusive or inappropriate comments will not be published, please keep it appropriate.